Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pictorial Answer Tagged by Ella

Tagged by Ella. *sorry peram lama sgt* hehe

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.


I am



I really want to go to




My favourite place



My favourite thing is
My favourite drink is



My favourite food is



My favourite colour is definitely




I live in



I was born in



I attended




My favourite story is



This is my hobby



And I definitely wish for




So I tag..

1. Eza
2. Timmy
3. Hyfa
4. Mama Liena
5. Rizrikah
6. Mar


sile la buat yer... hehe..

6 comments:

eZa said...

thanx ina. *wink*wink*

miszrLina said...

eza :
haa..buat cepat... hehe
cube ko tgk ayam penyet tu eza...
cedapnyeeee....

UnGu VioLeT said...

tq kak.. senaraikan nama mar nie.. actually, mar baru jer post untuk tag nie last n3.. takpe yer, nnt mar edit.. letak nama akak.. anyway, thanks sis!!

! Izri Salinas ! said...

thanks kak.. dgn secpt mngkn adik buat.. =D

miszrLina said...

ungu violet :
hehe.. xpe mar.. asalkan mar dah penah buat. hehe

izri :
sile la buat ye dik. hik2

Me_Bee N Kids said...

Lina ,

Kiter pun dah buat ntry nih ..bleh tak kite update je tag tuh ..*wink *

si katak ijau

Meh sembang kat sini