Sunday, June 21, 2009

To Papa With Love



Some things will always in style
Good solid things like honesty, and trust and caring about people.

Its qualities like these that keep us aware of who we are
And what we can give to life.

Its qualities like these, Papa, that you've taught me to value,
through ur influence, ur example and ur love.

It has made me love u very much!
and has made me very proud to hav u for my PAPA!

Happy Fathers day to my papa....



Al-Fatihah for him... moga roh arwah tenang di sana....
really3 missed him :(

3 comments:

Ziana said...

moga kite sesame tabah ya ina..
Al-Fatihah to ur and my late father.......

meraka adalah yg terbaik utk kite..!!

miszrLina said...

ziana :

mudah2an kite tabah kan...
our mama pon leh tabah... they r really strong to face this, so kite kena la lagi strong!

hanya kiriman doa utk mereka....

they'll always in our heart...........

syahdu kan zie. moga2 mereka yg ada ayah,papa tau mghargai mereka....

zeti said...

Al fatihah..
semoga arwah papa ko & ayah zie b'bahagia di sana..

si katak ijau

Meh sembang kat sini