Monday, December 28, 2009

Realize


start its again....
Take time to realize
That your warmth is
Crashing down on me
Take time to realize
That I am on your side
Well didn`t I, didn`t I tell you
But I can`t spell it out for you
No it`s never gonna be that simple
No I can`t spell it out for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
That we`d be perfect for each other
And we`ll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized
We`d never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other, now

Take time to realize
Oh oh, I`m on your side
Didn`t I, didn`t I tell you
Take time to realize
This all can pass you by
Didn't i tell you
But I can`t spell it out for you
No it`s never gonna be that simple
No I can`t spell it out for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
That we`d be perfect for each other
And we`ll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized
We`d never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other, but

It`s not the same
No it`s never the same
If you don`t feel it too
If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way
It could be the same for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
That we`d be perfect for each other
And we`ll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized
We`d never have to wonder

Just realize
What I just realized

If you just realize
What I just realized
If we missed out on each other, now
Missed out on each other now
(realize realize realize realize)



just realize... hope he do so....

2 comments:

~tinie~ said...

let me guess ......adakah ini ada kaitan ngan mms baru2 nie ...;p

misz Lina said...

tinie ::

haha... nO komen :p

syyyyyy

si katak ijau

Meh sembang kat sini