Monday, January 16, 2012

Alhamdulilah.. i'm 33!

happy birthday to me! hihii


i'm 33 y.o today! Alhamdulilah

Didn't think I’d make it this far.


Life is like a roller coaster. Ups and downs with happiness and fear, laughs and cries.
Every day is a present from Allah with a brand new opportunity to celebrate Life with Love, do it every day!


Thank you Allah
For giving me a life to live
For teaching me how to love
And how to forgive


Dear frens and famly,
Thanks so much for your warm wishes, you made my day!


luv u ols..



2 comments:

nUR_rOsALiNdA said...

Happy birthday to you..
Happy birthday to you..
Happy birthday to Kak Ina..
Happy birthday to you...

Kakkkkkkkkk,
Lama tak kejengukan..Apa Habaq?

i'm Lina said...

nur_rosalinda::

tengkiu laling~~

tu la kan... akak pun xleh aktif blog during opis hour. opis kedengkian block blogspot. tak sukeee :p

si katak ijau

Meh sembang kat sini